WHO WORKS WITH AN EXECUTIVE COACH
- C – Level executives
- Team and department leaders
- High potential employees
- Team members requiring additional support
WHEN WOULD AN ACCOUNTANT WORK WITH AN EXECUTIVE COACH
- When you want a place to reflect, allowing time for clarity of thought and planning
- Going through a period of change and want to consider your options
- In a new job or considering career options and want to think through the end game
- You know you excel more, when held to account!
- When you want to meet or exceed your career/business objectives and you want an external support to do so
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH AN EXECUTIVE COACH
- Crystal clear goal setting and an achievable path towards them
- A safe place to share ideas and a receive a peer level review/challenge
- Learn ways to manage stress if you find yourself with stressful situations
- Unblock limiting beliefs and establish behaviours that fulfill your career goals
- Align individual targets and behaviours with team, department and company objectives
If you are going to work with an executive coach, consider the benefits of working with someone that has an accounting career themselves, as well as a series of effective coaching tools. Perhaps you want to work with someone that has managed teams or departments, including as FD/CFO and organisations and lead in multiple cultures and geographies. Consider also if the coach has the experience of a wide variety of organisations including size and type.
To establish if our approach to coaching is right for you, reach out for a no-obligation discussion.