Advanced Communication Skills For Accountants
Advanced Communication By Accountants Delivers Tangible Results
Effective communication is the cornerstone upon which successful businesses are built. For accounting and finance professionals within an organisation in particular, an aptitude for communication is fundamental.
In the corporate arena, accountants communicate daily with multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally. To do this effectively, there are excellent tools and techniques you can learn.
Make communication a priority for your accounting teams
While most working accountants have admirable business acumen, they are not necessarily confident and effective communicators.
Accountants Who Lead specialize in equipping accountants with the communication skills they need to operate effectively within a business environment.
Our courses can be split into half day segments, or combined into a number of days, depending on the company’s unique needs and objectives. Naturally, if preferred we can discuss the impact of 1-2-1 coaching.
An advanced communication course for accountants
Delivered in-house will be flexed to meet your learning objectives. Options include these areas of professional business communication:
- Communicate with increased confidence
- Understanding language structure for impactful communication with colleagues and clients
- Enhanced awareness of “meta programs” giving you great insights and awareness to communicate effectively
- Establish detailed business insights by using well crafted questioning
- Non-verbal communication skills for effective accountants
- Presentation skills – both 1-2-1 and board room
- Managing fear of communication in any environment
Contact Accountants Who Lead today to find out more about equipping your accounting team with professional communication skills, enhancing their interpersonal effectiveness.
From providing your accountants with training in advanced communication you can expect the following learning outcomes:
- Understand how we process information and why we “experience the world differently”
- What impact knowing how we process information has on how you can deliver your message, understand your clients, work more effectively with your colleagues
- Awareness of body language and how this influences rapport. Rapport in communication has an enormous impact
- Knowledge of language structure. In every day language people use “violations” that influences greatly how they perceive what you and they are saying. Gain a detailed understanding of these “violations” and greatly enhance your ability to get across complex ideas, facilitate between individuals, manage a conversation etc
- All of which results in excellent client and colleagues interactions, enabling you to provide clear and concise communication messages and challenge effectively unclear messages you receive.
In essence, our aim is to help the accountants in your business be able to communicate, clearly, effectively and with confidence.
Who is this advanced communication for accountants training for?
- Of all levels that want to be better communicators
- Who have a genuine interest in enhancing communication skills
- That want an insight on how we process information and why the fact its different from person to person matters in your work as an Accountant
Please contact us to discuss how we can deliver this training in-house for your business or ask if we are running any open courses. We would love to discuss your learning objectives and have a candid conversation about how we can help.